PICSWeb can only be accessed using the following browsers:
Before your PICSWeb users can start Logging In to PICSWeb as normal, you will need access the service for the first time and set up access for other users. To do this:
1. Open PICSWeb in your web browser. There are two ways to do this:
Enter your PICSWeb URL into your browser. To access directly like this, the PICS account you are using to log in will need Supervisor status set.
If you are a hosted user, you can use the button in the PICS Welcome page to open PICSWeb in a new browser window. The permissions attached to your PICS account will be mapped onto the PICSWeb account that is created for you when you log in.
2. When you open PICSWeb, you will be taken to the Login Screen. Enter either your PICS account or domain login details and select Log In. If this logs you in successfully, skip to step 5 on this page.
3. If this doesn't work, select Forget your Password? Enter the email address linked to your PICS user account and select Submit. If you do not receive an email, make sure that the correct email address is linked to your user account in User Details.
4. You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password. Selecting Reset Password in this email will open a page in your browser where you will need to enter your Email, choose your New Password and Confirm the new password. After entering these details, select Reset to finish. You can then log in with your new password.
5. After logging in, an integrated help wizard will appear that will guide you through the process of setting permissions for other colleagues and user groups. Select Next to proceed through the stages of the wizard. Once these permissions have been set, other users can Log In themselves.