The vacancy applications section of vacancy management allows you to record and process applications made for vacancies. Before you record an application, you will need to record the relevant Vacancy.
To create a new application, you will need to go to either an Applicant Summary or Vacancy Summary and begin the Vacancy Matching process.
Selecting Vacancies > Applications will open the Application List page. This page displays all the application records that you are permitted to view and that match the filters set above the list. For each application, the following details are shown:
- Title – Selecting this will take you to the corresponding Application Summary.
- Tags – Selecting the icon will expand a list of Tags attached to the application. You can select the X within a tag to remove it, or select the + icon to add new tags.
- Vacancy – This is the vacancy that is being applied for. Selecting this will take you to the corresponding Vacancy Summary.
- Started date
- Ended date
- CV Sent date
- Application Sent date
- Outcome – Custom outcomes can be set up in the Application Outcomes section of List and Type Configuration.
Tickboxes are also available by each application in the list. You can use these boxes to Bulk Add and Remove Tags.
Filtering the List
The following searching and filtering options are available by default above the list. Once you have entered the necessary details, press Enter or select the icon to run the search and apply your filters.
Along with these, additional fields can be added by selecting More. Choosing a field will add it to the top bar, where it works like the filters explained above. The following fields are available:
Exporting the List
Selecting More also shows an option to Export to Excel. Selecting this will generate an Excel Spreadsheet containing the details currently displayed in the list.
The following options can be accessed from selecting the ... icon by a vacancy in the list:
- Summary – This will open the Application Summary in a new page.
- Edit – This will open a window where you can Edit the Application.
- Delete – You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete the record.