The Officer Reviews Report produces a list of Reviews for specified Officers.
The following customisation options are available:
- Report Type – This controls which date is used in the review to determine whether it will be included. Choosing Reviews Due Between will include any reviews whose Due Date falls within the date range. Choosing Reviews Completed Between will include any reviews whose Completed Date falls within the date range.
- From and To – Here you can specify the date range that will determine whether reviews are included in the report. You can either choose a Fixed Date and choose the relevant dates from the calendar date selector, or choose one of the relative values such as Today, Start of Week, Start of Month or others. If you choose a relative value, it is possible to add a positive or negative Offset value, which will adjust the date by the specified number of weeks. For example, choosing End of Week with a +1 Weeks Offset value will run the report from the end of the next week.
- Review Type – Here you can restrict the report to reviews of a specific type.
- Attended – Here you can restrict the report to reviews of a specific attendance value.
- Signed Status – Here you can restrict the report to reviews of a specific signed status.
- Officer Tags – Here you can restrict the report to reviews linked to officers with specific Tags. Choosing a tag from the drop-down menu will add it to the field. You can add multiple tags to the field and remove any added ones by selecting the X icon. The following tag options are available:
- Any – This will restrict the report to officers that have at least one of the specified tags.
- All – This will restrict the report to officers that have every specified tag.
- None – This will restrict the report to officers that do not have any of the specified tags.
- Officer Site – Here you can restrict the report to reviews for officers linked to a specific Site.
The officer reviews report consists of a single sheet listing all matching reviews. Along with the review and officer details, any Optional Fields chosen when building the report will be included as additional columns.